Advanced Open Water
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you to increase your confidence and to build your scuba skills so you can feel more comfortable in the water. It's a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
- The PADI Open Water Diver (or certification from another training organization you qualifying you)
- Medical certificate.
- All necessary material for the activities both inside and outside the water.
- Diving insurance.
- Departures from boat
- 10% discount on dive trips during the year of certification.
The Adventures in Diving Manual of PADI, provide information of more than 16 types of diving specialty.
WHAT DOES IT CONSIST OF
This course consolidates what you've learned and develops new capabilities by introducing new activities and new ways to have fun with diving.
We will perfect your techniques making five adventure dives:
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Diving (usually anywhere between 18 to 30 meters)
- A sample three Adventure Dives of your choice
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DO I GET?
The knowledge and skills you will acquire in the Advanced Open Water Diver vary depending on the interest and the adventures you want to live, however, it includes:
- Practical aspects of deep diving,
- Physiological effects of deep diving.
- More ways to use your underwater compass.
- How to navigate using fin strokes, visual references and time.
- On making better use of your diving computer and Recreational Dive Planner TM (ePIRTM).
And much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose.
your next great adventure ...
After you've tried a specialty in the Advanced Open Water Diver, you will probably want to have the complete course and learn more: fish identification AWARE, deep diving, drift diving, dry suit diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving , buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater nature study, underwater navigation, underwater photography, underwater videographer, wreck diving…COURSES PRICES