Nuestro Centro de Buceo en Menorca


Our filosofi


Our lema at Blue Dive is the respect for seabed and its surroundings, which means that our practice is based on the standards of respectful diving.

71% of the planet's surface is covered by water and the remaining 29% is continental mass. on the seabed, there is a high biodiversity of ecosystems. Seamounts, corals, sandbars, kelp forest, among others, are areas that are home to high biodiversity, between 500,000 and 100,000,000,000 species, often rare and unique.

Since a large number of human activities endanger our seabed, from Blue Dive we want to contribute with our grain of sand to preserve this treasure, and that our passage through them causes an impact zero.


WHAT WE DO TO GET IT?

We  pay maximum attention to the buoyancy during our dives and courses, to avoid accidental contact with the bottom, which in many cases is provided with a great fragility. Constant vigilance of the equipment, in order not to drag or damage any surface and watching to keep the fins as far away as possible from the bottom and walls. Organizing groups at the beginning and at the end of the season, with the objective of collecting garbage from the bottom and its vicinity. This way we express our esteem and respect for the sea bottom and the environment as well as forming potential future divers on a background of awareness and respect for nature.

EQUIPMENT


In Blue Dive believe in the quality and comfort of our divers, and Scubapro gives us the elements we need.

SCUBAPROSCUBAPRO made its appearance in the world of diving in the early 1960s. It was run by two people, Gustav Dalla Valle and Dick Bonin. They brought to the market many innovations for diving that are still used today. At least one of every two workers is a SCUBAPRO is part of Johnson Outdoors Inc. which is a global leading company in outdoor activities that turns ideas into adventure with innovative products and the best quality.

logo scuba pro

FACILITIES


Located in the charming scenery of Port d'Addaia and within the Parc Natural de s'Albufera des Grau. Blue Dive Menorca have space for everyone !!

In our place, of nearly 200m2, we have different areas so facilities are as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

In our classroom of 35 m2 you will find all kinds of training materials and the necessary supports for the theoretical part of a fun and enriching experience.

Disponemos de parking justo delante del centro, donde la tarea de buscar un hueco para dejar el coche dejará de serlo.

. In our store you will find small accessories necessary for diving and some items you might need on your vacation, you will also find our limited edition merchandising. We have an 'Office' or common space to rest and replenish forces for your next adventure while we exchange impressions and share experiences, so we intend to create new connections between divers, from which we all came out enriched.

'Happiness is only real when shared' ('Into the wild' Dir. Sean Penn)


Nuestras instalaciones
Nuestras instalaciones

Nuestras instalaciones
Nuestras instalaciones
Nuestras instalaciones

Nuestras instalaciones


VESSEL


We have a RIB boat Valiant 7.5 m fully adapted for diving and with capacity for 12 people.



Contact