Learning to scuba dive, discovering new adventures or simply seeing the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it all starts. Learning how to dive is incredible.
You'll breathe underwater for the first time and you'll learn what it takes to become a certified diver. During the course you will do, at least, five pool dives and four dives in different spots in the area under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
- 10 years or older..
- Medical certificateMedical certificate
- All the necessary material for the activities both inside and outside the water.
- Diving insurance.
- Departures from boat
- 10% discount on dive trips during the year of certification.
The materials include PADI Open Water Diver you need to know about basic diving techniques, terminology and safety procedures. For each concept you'll read a description and see a video demonstration. Then you will jump into the pool (or similar to a pool environment) to practice these techniques with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, you will use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you have learned.
WHAT DOES IT CONSIST OF
- Development of knowledge to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic diving techniques.
- Open water dives.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DO I GET?
- Considerations on diving equipment for your local diving environment.
- How to plan and make real dives.
- How to prevent and manage problems.
-- And above all how to have fun in a totally new environment and feel like a fish in water!
Not sure THAT BEGINNERS COURSE IS FOR YOU ?? We offer you to try diving in confined waters for you to take confidence and to experiment the experience of breathing underwater! !your next great adventure ...
You may want to do the Open Water Diver certification at the first opportunity, however, as PADI Scuba Diver you are also qualified for certification courses as Equipment Specialist and Project AWARE Specialist.COURSES PRICE